Thermal socks created by ski instructors. They are used for snowboarding, skiing and other winter sports.
Made with cutting-edge fibers. At the bottom of the sock is the fabric Micotecnic® Made to transport moisture from the foot to the outside, it also has fungicidal and antimicrobial properties, eliminating bacteria and fungi that cause discomfort and odors. The rest of the sock is made up of the Thermolite® a fiber that insulates and maintains body temperature.
Ski socks designed to maximize the feeling of comfort with the ski boot.
Main characteristics of the GF Roi technical socks:
- Made with Micotecnic® on the sole of the foot, improving comfort and protection with the ski boot.
- Made with breathable and antibacterial fibers.
- Produced with lightweight thermal fabrics.
- Created with an original design.
Recommendations for the care of the ski sock:
- Do not wash at more than 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not spin.
- Do not dry clean.